A super powerful formula combining the synergistic power of hydroquinone (HQ), kojic acid, amino acids and vitamin C to lighten hyperpigmentation or dark spots
- A super formula harnessing the power of 4 clinically proven ingredients to target skin hyperpigmentation, dark spots and age spots from all aspects
- Highest functional or clinically proven percentage used
- The dual synergistic power of medicinal and cosmeceutical ingredients works together offering exceptional skin lightening effects
- Custom formulating base in boosting penetration to increase the bioavailability of active ingredients
- Formula provides excellent moisturization, enhances tactile sensory properties and increases skin elasticity
- Free of harmful substances like parabens, phthalates, MI/MCI
- Most effective medicinal ingredient to lighten hyperpigmentation
- Prevents melanin formation by inhibiting tyrosinase, the enzyme needed to make melanin
- Clinically proven highest percentage without the need of prescription
Kojic acid dipalmitate
Markedly enhances the inhibiting effects on tyrosinase activity which prohibits melanin formation
- Natural amino acids that inhibit the production of melanin by antagonizing melanin-stimulating melanotropin (MSH), a peptide hormone that stimulates melanin production
- Takes only as little as 1 to 6 weeks to see skin whitening effects
- Antioxidant to brighten up skin and fade age spots and dark spots
- Helps to stimulate collagen production
- Alpha hydroxy acid gently removes dead skin cells to help penetration of the brightening agents
- ‘Just right’ percentage to gently exfoliate the skin without causing any harsh effect
- Antioxidant to protect skin cells
- Offers extra moisturizing effect
How to Use:
Apply a thin layer evenly to affected area(s) and rub in well twice daily, in the morning and evening or as directed by a clinician.
Biosense Clinical Medicinal Services
We specialize in formulating professional custom-made medicinal &cosmeceutical compounds to perfectly suit your special and daily needs.
- Discontinue use if a hypersensitivity or an allergic reaction occurs and notify your doctor.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight, sunlamp or tanning bed during and after treatment.
- Do not use if you are pregnant.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not apply near eyes.
- Do not apply to cut, abraded or sunburned skin, after shaving or using a depilatory agent or over prickly heat.
- Do not use other exfoliating products.
- Do not use any product containing alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) or beta hydroxy acid (BHA) including salicylic acid.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If occurs, flush eye(s) with water.
- Minimize exposure to sunlight.
- Wear protective clothing over treated areas.
- When the desired degree of depigmentation is obtained, apply only as often as needed to maintain depigmentation.
- If no improvement after 2 months, discontinue use.
- This is a bleaching agent. It should not be used for the prevention of sunburn.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Wash your hands before and after use. Do not wash your hands after use if you are applying it on your hand.
Int J Dermatol. 2014 Jan;53(1):93-9