Whole Body Glandular Support for Cats & Dogs - Male
For a canine or feline in the wild, a prey’s organs and glands are truly the pride of the hunt. No doubt, these nutrient-dense organs and glands have played a major role in the “survival of the fittest” for thousands of years.
During this same time period, humans have also valued the use of organs and glandulars for health. With the discovery of “glandular therapy,” they found that the glands or tissues from healthy animals could provide their own bodies with nutrients, enzymes, and energy for repair and maintenance.
This “like supports like” strategy is based on the concept that when another human or animal consumes the gland or organ tissue concentrates, these healthy, intact components can supply his organs and glands with the building blocks they may need.
I’ve created my Whole Body Glandular Support to provide your pet with a unique formula of 16 or 17 different freeze-dried glandular concentrates, depending on whether you choose the Male or Female variety.
I’m proud to announce that this is the first complete customized formula for male and female pets. There’s simply nothing like this out there!
I recommend Whole Body Glandular Support for:
- Spayed and neutered dogs, of any age, to promote endocrine balance
- Intact dogs, of any age, to support overall health
- Cats and ferrets desexed or intact, of any age, to support overall health
- Dogs, cats, or ferrets who could use extra support for any specific gland or organ, especially liver, kidney or thyroid
- Older pets experiencing cognitive decline
The glandulars in my Whole Body Glandular Support come from the tissues of government inspected, hormone- and antibiotic-free, range-fed Argentinian-raised cows and pigs. The glandular material, which is a byproduct of the grass-fed meat industry, is immediately frozen and then vacuum-dried to maintain its biological activity.
Support your pet’s overall health with this subtle yet profound formula. Order Whole Body Glandular Support today!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.