Organic Keto Cider – Sweet
Share this Product
In recent years, there has been much research on apple cider vinegar with animals and humans. Researchers have discovered that the principal ingredient, acetic acid, and other valuable components in apple cider vinegar may:
- Increase the number of energy-producing mitochondria in your cells when used during nutritional ketosis
- Support your metabolic health and turn on genes to signal less fat storage
- Improve digestion by increasing stomach acid, especially valuable when consuming a high level of fat in a ketogenic diet
- Prevent the complete digestion of carbohydrates, slowing the entry of sugar into your bloodstream and aiding in the maintenance of ketosis
- Help balance your body’s pH
- Promote healthy cognitive function
- Help support lymphatic drainage and detoxification processes
- Aid athletic recovery by enhancing muscle glycogen supplies
Taking a small amount of apple cider vinegar each day may be an important step for your health and the ideal accompaniment to a ketogenic diet.
Dr Mercola Organic Blueberry Keto Cider Apple Cider Vinegar with Ginger and Turmeric provides a convenient way to get a daily dose of apple cider vinegar. This unique formula:
- Contains organic ginger root puree for digestive support and additional thermogenic fat burning properties
- Also contains organic turmeric root puree for digestive and metabolic support
- Includes the naturally occurring “mother” for gut-friendly probiotics and enzymes
- Comes premixed with organic honey (contains only 2 grams of total sugars per serving!)
- Comes diluted to the ideal 5 percent acetic acid strength for optimal benefits – simply take one tablespoon daily mixed with water or other beverage or food
Please note: All 3 varieties of Dr. Mercola’s Apple Cider Vinegar are concentrated for your convenience. Simply mix one tablespoon with pure filtered or sparkling spring water for a soothing and refreshing drink or add to your favorite beverage. Each bottle contains 32 servings! Can also be enjoyed on salads, meats and vegetables.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.