Ketogenic diets are growing in popularity as more people experience the increased energy, healthy weight loss and other health benefits it can provide.
But when you start introducing more high-fat foods into your diet and cutting back on carbs, it’s not unusual to experience a heavy, full feeling after eating.
If this is happening to you, you may not be digesting and absorbing fat properly. Ketozyme can help with this.
Scientifically formulated to aid in the rapid digestion of higher levels of fat typically consumed when following a low carbohydrate or ketogenic diet, Ketozyme contains:*
- Betaine Hydrochloride (HCl), which increases stomach acid to ensure complete digestion of proteins and fats as well as absorption of amino acids.*
- A Lipase Blend of three lipases to support gallbladder function and break down triglycerides as well as promote proper fat utilization.*
- Dandelion Root Extract, which contains an amino acid called kynurenic acid that promotes normal bile production and the flow of bile from the liver through the gallbladder, aiding in the digestion of fat.*
- Globe Artichoke Leaf Extract (Cynara scolymus), which supports liver and gallbladder health, aiding in digestion of fat and absorption of fat-soluble vitamins such as D3, E and K2.*
- ATP, or adenosine-5’-triphosphate, to help initiate your digestive processes.*
You can take Ketozyme by itself for fat digestion or, for best results, pair it with Full Spectrum Enzymes or Full Spectrum Enzymes for Women for a comprehensive vegan-suitable enzyme program to aid in complete meal digestion.*
Help support good gut health and reduce the digestive discomfort associated with higher levels of dietary fat, and order Ketozyme today.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.