Often when you start introducing more high-fat foods into your diet and cutting back on carbs, it’s not unusual to notice a heavy, full feeling after eating.
If so, you may not be digesting and absorbing fat properly. Many people don’t, especially as they age.
Scientifically formulated to aid in the rapid digestion of higher levels of fat typically consumed when following a low carbohydrate or ketogenic diet, Ketozyme contains:*
- Betaine Hydrochloride (HCl) increases stomach acid to ensure complete digestion of proteins and fats, as well as absorption of amino acids*
- A Blend of 3 Lipases to support gallbladder function and to break down triglycerides and support proper fat utilization*
- Dandelion Root Extract contains an amino acid called kynurenic acid that promotes normal bile production and the flow of bile from the liver through the gallbladder, aiding in the digestion of fat*
- Globe Artichoke Leaf Extract (Cynara scolymus) supports liver and gallbladder health, aiding in digestion of fat and absorption of fat-soluble vitamins such as D3, E and K2*
- ATP or adenosine-5’-triphosphate, that’s missing from processed and cooked foods to help initiate your digestive processes*
You can take Ketozyme by itself for fat digestion or, for best results, pair with digestive enzymes to aid in complete meal digestion.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.